07 May 2015

May 7, 2015 - Day 7

Keeping Up

Days without fast food: (4 in a row)
Days without soda: (6 in a row)
Days of exercise on Wii Fit: (0 in a row)
Glasses of water today: 17
Days of drinking 8 glasses of water or more: (4 in a row)
Nights Dinner Cooked by Me: (3 in a row)
Books read: 4
Hours read: (Number of days:5 )
Pictures Taken: (Number of days:7 )
Steps for the day: 4025
Food diary updated: (0 in a row)
Days Journaled: 0
Stage Plays Attended: 0
Donate to Goodwill: 0

Other Goals Completed

I didn't get much done today, aside for reading.  I did stop by the library and pick up some books - both books that I'd requested and books that I found. One is about decluttering and the other is trying to find things to do with the boys over the summer. I'm hoping to spend some time looking through those tomorrow.  Today has been more about reading Half-Off Ragnarok by Seanan McGuire.

I also got a chance to try a new place to eat.  This is something that had been on past 101 lists.  And it's one I probably should have put on this one, but oh well.  It's still expanding my horizons.  The place I tried out is called Mirko.  It's an Italian restaurant across from the library.  It was a little pricier than I'd planned for lunch.  (The specials were $8.)  But the food was wonderful. I had Spinach Ravioli Norma which was just... fantastic.  It's a place I definitely want to get back there at some point.

Tomorrow will be another day of puttering and maybe, just maybe, working on some of the lists and art projects that I have on my list.  Or maybe just making notes from the books that I got out.

And now for today's picture.  I'd been making dinner (nuggets and fries) and came back to sit down at the dining room to read while they cooked.  Instead, I found that my seat had been taken.

Her majesty on her throne. 
Her majesty from above.

As frustrating as she can be, I do love my Kami-girl!