25 May 2015

May 25, 2015 - Day 25

Keeping Up

Days in a row without fast food: 3
Days in a row without soda: 3
Days in a row of exercise on Wii Fit: 0
Glasses of water today: 8
Days in a row of drinking 8 glasses of water or more: 5
Nights in a row Dinner Cooked by Me: 0
Books read: 11
Hours read today: 1
Pictures Taken: 3
Days in a row of at least 1 picture a day: 2
Steps for the day: 2028

Other Goals Completed

It's been a relatively quiet weekend, all things considered.  Rich and the boys went to a Pokemon tournament on Saturday.  I was able to get some alone time which, after the busy week I'd had, was very much needed.  We also took the chance to watch Into the Woods that I'd picked up at the library earlier that day.  It was a great afternoon.  Sunday was a stay-at-home day where I was able to spend most of the time reading.  I love having days like that.  Though we did manage to get outside for awhile to go to the park with the boys and give them a chance to play outside for awhile.

Today was a day of great friends treating us to lunch, followed by board games with them.  This is part of why I didn't get as much reading done (yet) today.  If I had some goals toward playing games more, I would have had a ton toward it today.  Though I was still able to get pictures taken and I was able to keep up my water drinking.  (And I'm noticing a difference in doing so - the skin on my face had gotten very dry but it's starting to feel less so.)

Tomorrow will be another busy day.  Teddy is having his award ceremony at the school.  So I'll be there for a couple of hours (probably).  There's a bunch of stuff I need to get done around the house as well.  Then Wednesday, the kids only have 1/2 a day of school and I'll be picking them up from school to either take them to the park or to go to a friend's to play.  Then summer break will begin.  I've told the boys that we won't start our summer schedule until next Monday.  So they should enjoy the rest of the week doing their own thing before I pull them into chores and working on some summer work.

Enough for now.  Here are some pictures from yesterday.  Today's picture isn't showing up yet, so I'll add that in for tomorrow.  Enjoy!

May 24, 2015 - Baby strawberries
at the park
May 24, 2015 - A composite picture
of the boys having batting
practice at the park