04 May 2015

May 4, 2015 - Day 4

Keeping Up

Days without fast food: (1 in a row)
Days without soda: (3 in a row)
Days of exercise on Wii Fit: (0 in a row)
Glasses of water today: 8
Days of drinking 8 glasses of water or more: (1 in a row)
Nights Dinner Cooked by Me: (0 in a row)
Books read: 0
Hours read: (Number of days: 2)
Pictures Taken:  1 (Number of days: 4)
Steps for the day: 3457
Food diary updated: (0 in a row)
Days Journaled: 0
Stage Plays Attended: 0
Donate to Goodwill: 0

Other Goals Completed

Today was focusing more on general household stuff instead of furthering my 101.  Of course, it doesn't matter as much because I still have plenty of time to finish them off. But I did feel good about myself because I got all my downstairs cleaning done.  I even got a load of laundry done and a few loads of dishes.  So it's tiny steps, but I'm getting there.  Particularly when I told fast food no, and chose water instead of soda at a meeting tonight.  So... getting there.

One thing I realized that I may want to do to try to keep myself happier is to start carrying a notebook with me and write down the little things that make me happy or proud.  Anything to feel better about myself.

Now for my one picture: a selfie that I took this evening:

Smiling Amber