01 May 2015

Day 1 - May 1, 2015

Keeping Up

Days without fast food: 1 (1 in a row)
Days without soda: 0 (0 in a row)
Days of exercise on Wii Fit: 0 (0 in a row)
Glasses of water today: 3
Days of drinking 8 glasses of water or more: 0 (0 in a row)
Nights Dinner Cooked by Me: 0 (0 in a row)
Books read: 0
Hours read: 0 (Number of days: 0)
Pictures Taken: (Number of days: 1)
Steps for the day: 4356
Food diary updated: 0 (0 in a row)
Days Journaled: 0
Stage Plays Attended: 0
Donate to Goodwill: 0

Other Goals Completed

Well, I haven't started it yet, but Teddy and I have talked about doing a book club together.  We have the first two books in our book club picked out.  Teddy wants us to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days by Jeff Kinney. My first choice is From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg. It was one of my favorites at his age and I suspect he'll like it as well.  At least, I hope it will.

I'll also be able to check off "Watch a movie on opening night" tonight.  Rich and I are going to see Avengers: Age of Ulltron tonight.  (Yes, I'm geeked!)  I'll try to write a non-spoilery review at a later time. (Also, the above numbers won't be official until after midnight.  I'm still hoping to change some of them, but we'll see how things go with the other things happening tonight.)

So not a bad start for day one.  I'm trying to remember that it's a marathon rather than a sprint and I don't need to focus on so many things at one time.  But I'll get there.  I still have 1000 days left.  Check back on this particular post to see some updates to the numbers above, as I will (hopefully) update them after we get back from the movie.