01 January 2008

A good start for the year

I haven't done any of the one shot goals yet, but I have managed to keep up with most of the daily ones.

I made sure to take my meds this morning. I haven't had any soda yet today. I've been keeping track of what I've been eating over on SparkPeople. I wrote out my To Do list for the next three days. I cleaned the living room AND the dining room (though I didn't get to vacuum because the filter for the vacuum seems to be missing and we need to get a replacement).

My Pay It Forward is helping my friend Christie by watching her daughter tomorrow. My daily good thing about me is that I have a big heart. And I haven't bitten my nails yet today.

I had a chance to dance with Teddy, though I haven't had the chance to sing with him or read to him yet. The singing... might not happen today. I've got a sore throat and a cold. I sound horrid. But who knows.

I even managed to get my SB turn done - though it's a bit more... interesting than I'd expected. (Alex isn't very good at being sexy.) I'm even looking forward to the next post.

The only things I haven't done yet are singing and reading to Teddy and downloading our transactions. That I'll do when I get back on the bigger laptop, since that's where Quicken is located.

It's not a bad start for the new year, though. I may even work on Teddy's Birth Chart tonight. I'm not sure about that one, though. There's a part of me that really feels the need to rest and relax a bit rather than have a computer on my lap. I'm aching more than a little from all the stuff I've been doing lately.

Still, it's a good start to the 1001 days. I'm feeling good about getting there.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I find tracking my food really helpful. I was going to suggest the site I use, Calorie King, but I just saw that the US version has a fee, while the Australian one is free, so that's not so helpful.