23 December 2007

My List of 101 Things

Without further ado, here is my list of 101 things that I would like to accomplish in the next 1001 days.

  1. Use Quicken daily to keep track of our money

  2. Cut down to 1 diet soda a day

  3. Take my medication daily

  4. Write down everything I eat every day for 6 months

  5. Keep a daily To-Do list

  6. Stick to the cleaning schedule of the house

  7. Find a way to pay it forward daily

  8. Post a daily "Good Thing About Me"

  9. Stop biting my nails

  10. Dance with Teddy every day

  11. Read to Teddy every day

  12. Sing with Teddy every day

  13. Make every SB turn for one year

  14. Read 50 books a year and review them

  15. Have a sit down meal once a week

  16. Send a "thinking of you" card, letter or e-mail once a week

  17. Talk to Mom and Dad once a week

  18. Talk to Mom once a week

  19. Answer every e-mail I get within one week

  20. Game with Rich weekly

  21. Play outside with Teddy once a week (weather permitting)

  22. Write in Teddy's Growing blog once a week

  23. Bake every other week

  24. Talk to Deni every other week

  25. Explore new music once a month

  26. Make something for my night crew once a month

  27. Read up on a new subject once a month

  28. Try one new restaurant a month

  29. Call Carm once a month

  30. Call Dave & Barb once a month

  31. Make plans to get together with a friend once a month

  32. Save an extra $50 a month

  33. Get one picture a month (average) hung and framed

  34. Have a "me" day once a month

  35. Make time for a date night once a month

  36. Create a new playlist or CD quarterly

  37. Bring the cats to the vet for a check-up once a year

  38. Write in Teddy's birthday book every year

  39. Explore Nashville

  40. Take more pictures

  41. Have lunch or dinner with at least one friend every time I'm in Philly

  42. Remember family and close friends' birthdays with at least a card

  43. Write events on the family calendar as soon as I'm aware of them

  44. Compliment others more

  45. Learn to control my temper with Rich

  46. Donate books and PJs to the Pajama Program

  47. Donate or dispose of all the extra electronics

  48. Complete one puzzle

  49. Get a recording of my singing

  50. Learn to cook a recipe from 30 different countries

  51. Make something for everyone on my Christmas one year

  52. Attend the Tennessee Renaissance Festival

  53. Get a library card

  54. Get a Nashville Zoo membership

  55. Start learning Polish

  56. Take a class

  57. Take a class or read a book on how to be an effective supervisor

  58. Write at least two short stories

  59. Get the cats chipped

  60. Visit Big Straw with Liz

  61. Get my passport

  62. Make a Durable Power of Attorney

  63. Make a Living Will

  64. Make a will

  65. Repay Mom

  66. Start debt consolidation

  67. Get back into Tazlure

  68. GM one game completely by myself

  69. Go to two conventions

  70. Get my weight under 150 pounds

  71. Go to the dentist and get the three bad teeth pulled

  72. Join the YMCA

  73. Buy a bookshelf for Teddy's room (completed 12/23/2007)

  74. Buy a toychest for Teddy's room

  75. Catalog all books

  76. Catalog all CDs

  77. Catalog all DVDs

  78. Deep clean the rugs

  79. Go through everything in the house and donate unused or unnecessary items to Goodwill

  80. Go through my e-mails and unsubscribe to ones I don't read

  81. Organize the music on the external harddrive

  82. Organize the game shelf

  83. Organize the kitchen

  84. Buy or make a cloak

  85. Have a baby

  86. Learn to meditate

  87. List 101 things that make me happy

  88. Meet 3 online friends in person

  89. Start my autobiography

  90. Visit Cristi's grave

  91. Write down and clarify what I believe spiritually

  92. Do something completely unexpected for Rich

  93. Take a cooking class with Rich

  94. Get a picture of Teddy's mischievous smile

  95. Take Teddy to Adventure Science Center

  96. Write up Teddy's birth chart

  97. Spend one day in Chattanooga

  98. Spend one day in Knoxville

  99. Spend one day in Memphis

  100. Visit two cities I've never been to

  101. Donate $5 for each item not completed


I've started a spreadsheet with each goal listed, how regularly they happen and what kind of goal it is. I'm hoping to update both it and this blog on a daily basis so I know the progress of my goals. I've been looking around for a few widgets to help get me started here (something that would track my product on a status bar and something that would make putting my list into the side bar a lot easier) but I haven't been having a lot of luck. If any readers out there have any ideas, please feel free to let me know!

I'm really excited to get started on this. Just another week and then I can really start on it. Wish me luck... and growth.

No comments: